This Christmas, we’ve decided to give something back to the community with our ‘12 Days of Giving’ initiative! In the 12 days leading up to Christmas, we are donating free airtime to a different charity each day. Then on Christmas Day we are going AD-FREE, dedicating all advertising space to Community Service Announcements for a range of charities – from the big names we’re all familiar with, right down to smaller organisations that need a helping hand.
As our CEO Phyllisse Stanton puts it, “This time of year is all about giving. To get into the spirit of Christmas, Aurora hopes to make a difference by helping those in need. There are so many charities out there that do amazing work but don’t get enough public recognition. ‘12 Days of Giving’ is all about bringing attention to these great causes so that each charity can continue to build on their successes within the community”.
So if you’d like to help, check out the list below and click on whichever one takes your fancy. We appreciate your support, and every little bit makes a difference!
If you work for a charity or not for profit organisation and would like your CSA to be included in our Christmas Day schedule and beyond, contact us on (02)9370 9999.
12 Days of Giving CSA Schedule
• Tuesday, 13th December – Royal Institute for Deaf and Blind Children
• Wednesday, 14th December – Assistance Dogs Australia
• Thursday, 15th December – Starlight Children’s Foundation Australia
• Friday, 16th December – Multicap (High Needs Disability Support)
• Saturday, 17th December – The Big Issue
• Sunday, 18th December – Open Family Australia
• Monday, 19th December – Alzheimer’s Australia (Fight Dementia)
• Tuesday, 20th December – Red Dust Role Models
• Wednesday, 21st December – Foundation for National Parks & Wildlife
• Thursday, 22nd December – The Fred Hollows Foundation
• Friday, 23rd December – AEIOU Foundation
• Saturday, 24th December – The Salvation Army